Thank you so much for supporting us!
Your contributions help us in our mission to provide safety, rehabilitation and assistance to first responders in Denton and Collin Counties.
Little Elm Box 620 Support Company is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Please consult the IRS or your tax professional for information regarding your ability to deduct contributions.
Please use this link to submit your financial donation to us online using a credit card, debit card, or PayPal account. You do not need to be a PayPal member to use this option.
When you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon donates at no cost to you!
After you have set it up, simply use https://smile.amazon.com going forward (note how it’s smile.amazon.com rather than www.amazon.com).
Tip: If you shop on Amazon using an iPad, after you complete adding items to your cart, open a web browser to https://smile.amazon.com to complete your order. Purchases made from the Amazon app on iPad do not count in the Amazon Smile program at this time.
We are set up in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. When you shop at Kroger, Kroger supports us at no cost to you!
To enroll your rewards card in the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
- You must have a rewards card – you can get one from the cashier
- Visit http://www.kroger.com and log into your account
- If you do not have an account, you can set one up using a valid email address and a rewards card
- On the My Account page, go to the Community Rewards section
- Search for LITTLE ELM BOX 620 SUPPORT COMPANY, or you can find us by our organization number KW225
When you go shopping, you must remember to swipe your registered Kroger rewards card or use the alternate ID (likely your phone number) linked to your registered account when shopping.